Celebrate your wedding amidst the stunning desert splendor of Boulders Resort & Spa, Part of Curio, A Collection by Hilton. Choose from a wide range of indoor and outdoor venues that open up your imagination.
A Breathtaking Location For Romantic Arizona Weddings
For a truly distinctive wedding, Boulders Resort & Spa, is unlike any other destination. Nestled among the ancient boulders, vivid colors and captivating wildlife of the Sonoran Desert, the possibilities are endless…. One of the worlds most celebrated hideaways Boulders Resort & Spa is the perfect location for the wedding of your dreams.
Celebrate your special occasion amidst the ancient boulder formations and sun-splashed sand of the Sonoran Desert. With a stunning sunset as your backdrop, Boulders Resort & Spa, provides a truly memorable hideaway for once-in-a-lifetime events. Our enchanting resort features sweeping views of sun-splashed terrain, towering cacti, ancient boulders, and abundant wildlife.
“Everything about the staff, the scenery, and the accommodations made it an absolutely perfect venue.” - Lacee
Exchange wedding vows amidst the vibrant colors, rich textures, and wide, open space of the Sonoran desert. When your ceremony is done, retreat to your spacious casita, complete with overstuffed leather chairs, warm woods, and aromatic wood-burning fireplaces. Offering style and elegance with a Southwestern flair, our upscale Scottsdale wedding facilities include:
- Over 50,000 square feet of Indoor and Outdoor event spaces accommodating from 10 to 300 guests
- 17,800 square feet of Tohono Conference Center, with flexible floors plans and a built in courtyard
- Choose from either adobe Casitas, Suites, or luxury private homes to accommodate your bridal party or family
- The Spa at The Boulders, consist of 33,000 square feet of therapeutic intentions which offers romantic couples treatments in one of the 24 treatment rooms
- Two championship golf courses, ideal for outdoor wedding parties