1. How did you two meet? At a restaurant we were both at with friends
2. Tell us about the proposal. We got engaged out in the snow in Flagstaff. That’s one of our favorite places to go so it was a great place for it to happen. My husband proposed with a ring in a wood carved box he made for me.
3. Were you happy with the venue? Loved it. We wanted a venue that was outside, open, and with limited restrictions.
4. Describe the theme and color scheme of your wedding, and any favorite details (ceremony and/or reception) you included in your special day. We kept it simple like us. I love team so we incorporated that color. I wore red glitter heels and had red poppies in my bouquet because the Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie.
5. What words of advice would you give other couples planning their big day? Keep it simple and don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Whatever happens happens. Your marriage is the most important part so if something in the wedding doesn’t turn out that’s ok. You’re still marrying the love of your life. Everything else is just details.
6. Tell us about your photographer: Why did you choose this photographer and were you happy with the whole experience? Our photographer is married to one of my professors from college. I was studying under her when Chris first started shooting so I’d been watching his career for awhile before we booked him. I love his landscape work and knew it I ever got married I’d book him. He is a great choice and fun to work with.