Search for the Best Wedding and Reception Venues in Arizona!
West Valley • Wedding Reception Sites
Wedgewood Palm Valley
All-Inclusive Wedding Packages At Very Affordable Prices!
Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center of Palm Valley – just minutes from metropolitan Phoenix - provides all-inclusive and fully customizable wedding package options at very affordable prices. Your ceremony is located on a beautifully landscaped golf course with picturesque mountain views, sparkling waterfalls, and stunning Arizona sunsets. Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center is a family owned wedding company with 30 years of award-winning combination of value, service and convenience, and are available to help you find a venue that is right for you and your budget.
- Affordability – we'll help you plan your dream wedding on your dream budget
- Packages – all-inclusive and completely customizable, design your event hassle-free
- Vendors – as a one-stop shop, our trusted vendors are available to you right through us
- No Secrets – we don’t have any hidden or extra fees
- Catering – our grand banquet facilities feature award-winning food and beverage services
- Reputation – 30 years of experience has positioned us as a premier wedding business
- Coordination – on your wedding day, your own banquet captain will manage your event
2017 Winter Wonderland
Introducing Your Dream Winter Wedding Special Exclusive!
We're delighted to introduce our winter wedding special to couples booking their 2017 events! Wedgewood is GIVING you three of these six complimentary wedding services - ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Book your wedding day in January - March 2017 and choose your three services from this list:
- Enhanced Lighting
- Upgraded Wine on Tables
- Coordination Services
- Charger Plates (silver or gold)
- $500 towards Bar Services
- A special gift for you (each venue has a unique offering - call today to find out what it is!)
- Bottom line - You choose THREE of these highly valued services, and SAVE this winter!
- These Services are Valued up to $1,500!
- Full Details »